Hi!
I'm sorry I've been a bit m.i.a. recently, but I've just been busy with general life. Mostly stressing about this coming Thursday. RESULTS DAY!
Anyway last week I went visiting family in London which meant lots of shopping adventures were to come :)
The first couple of purchases were before London as I needed some bits and pieces as the weather was gonna be hot (well it was supposed to be)
| New Look |
It was sort of love at first sight with these shorts, they're perfect for a hot summers day :)
| New Look |
I've been looking for a peace belt for ages. I had my eye on a skinny version of this from Topshop but never got round to buying it. I like the chunkier version better (+ it was cheaper :D)
| Select |
I needed a new bikini.... I bought a new bikini....
| New Look |
Again I'd had my eye on Topshop's Leigh jeans in a blue acid wash colour for ages, but when I tried these on they felt almost as soft and stretchy as the Leigh jeans and once again cheaper :) I seriously recommend these jeans :)
| New Look |
This was a seriously random purchase! I'm still trying to incorporate it into an outfit so i'm sorta regretting purchasing it. I do love the floral print though as it isn't an 'in your face' print. Also the material is very silky and soft which I LOVE!
| Next |
This is a re-purchase of my favourite black skinny jeans from Next. My old pair was basically on its last legs after wearing them at any chance I could... They are so comfy!!!
I needed a new foundation so I thought I'd see what all the hype was about Bourjois's Healthy Mix foundation and I love it! It evens out my complexion amazingly! I can't believe I've not bought it sooner!
Now for the London purchases....
The first day we went out, we went to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
It's obvious I'm still a kid at heart and couldn't resist buying a tiger and a panda teddy... they are my favourite animals after all which is why I also bought a tiger statue/ornament...
| CUTE! |
| EVEN CUTER! |
And then came the real shopping :D
| Topshop |
I've wanted a pair of shorts like these for ages and when I was browsing the sales I found this lovely pair. I was like the seagulls in Finding Nemo.. 'MINE!'
| Freedom, Topshop |
Such a great necklace! An amazing way to complete an outfit :)
| Freedom, Topshop |
Impulse sale purchase, but they're just so pretty!
| Freedom, Topshop |
I LOVE these bracelets! I like the way that they're all different shades of gold and different sizes.
| Topshop |
I finally bought a pair of Leigh jeans and I am so happy. They are so comfortable its unreal! If they wasn't so expensive I'd buy one in every colour.. maybe even two!
![]() |
| Office |
Once again an impulse buy. It was love at first sight with these shoes! They have literally been on my feet everyday, I never want to take them off :)
| David & Goliath |
Do you get it? As soon as I entered the shop and saw this I knew I had to buy it. It is sort of made for me, with me being a vegetarian and all. This top is super soft and super comfy! I want to start collecting David & Goliath tops now, they are so funny and adorable :D
![]() |
| Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle |
I saved this till last as this is my first ever Chanel lipstick, no word of a lie I wanted to cry when I bought this. I feel that in a girls life, moments like the purchase of their first designer lipstick will stay with them for the rest of they're fashion/beauty life. (I didn't want to say whole life as obviously there are more important things than a lipstick - didn't want to come across in the wrong way :/ ) But anyway.. best shopping day ever!
Once again sorry for the lack of posts I promise to start posting more regularly. Now I'm off to go stare at my Chanel lipstick for the billionth time :)
Melissa x


No comments:
Post a Comment