Tuesday, 17 July 2012

A bit of a catch up.....

Long time no speak :) i'm pretty much in the middle of The Challenge and I have to say its going well. I'm covered head to toe in bruises and midge bites from last week

Also i have to say when they call it the 'challenge', they really mean it. I mean I seriously think I may have been pushed a little bit too far over the edge last week.
Anyway I am currently in Preston doing the second week of the challenge (which is called the Team Challenge). Today was the first full day and I have to say it went pretty well. I have no confidence whatsoever, so I was surprised that I got up and did 2 presentations and came 3rd out of 10 teams :D
This week I'm basically going to make a short film advertising a charity or company that helps victims in general whether that is rape, drugs, abuse
I just wanted to say hi whilst I had some free time plus some internet.
P.s I found this quote whilst roaming around twitter. Since being on the challenge I've started to really think about me and my life and who I want to be in my life so this quote really spoke to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment