I am going to Scotland tomorrow for a week to do all sorts of things... hiking, canoeing, abseiling e.t.c. Anyway I thought I'd give you a guide as to what I'm packing :)
I won't go into detail as to what clothes I'm taking as its basically hoodies, joggers and basic tops.
Makeup
I don't know whether any girls are planning on wearing makeup so as a precaution I'm taking:
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - Light
- Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner - Black
- Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
- Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
Hygiene
- Tresemme Colour Fade Protection Shampoo & Conditioner
- Noble Isle Summer Rising Shower Gel
- Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste (+ toothbrush)
- Avon Advanced Techniques Intense Repair Overnight Elixer
- Dermalogica Clean Start All Over Clear Purifying Toner
- Avon Solutions Complete Balance Day & Night Cream/Gel
- Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream
- Steam Cream - Jane
- Avon Solutions Complete Balance Foam Cleanser
- Dove Maximum Protection Deodrant
General
I'm allergic to mosquito bites, I wouldnt say I'm highly allergic though. (It's not like if I were to get bit I'd die) But the area around the bite does get very swollen. Ok I'm sorry for that unnecessary detail :/ Anyway I think my dad went a bit OTT though with trying to protect me! I mean 3 types of creams and a repellent spray with the highest factor!
- Jungle Formula Bite & Sting Relief Spray
- Boots Bite & Sting Relief Antihistamine Cream
- Witch Doctor Skin Treatment Gel
- Jungle Formula Maximum Insect Repellent - Factor 4
- Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF50 Protection Lotion
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
- + various bobbles and bobby pins
- Bio Oil
- Avon Sleep Therapy Balm
- Otrivine Menthol Nasal Spray (trust me to get a cold)
Books
- Lindsey Kelk - I Heart Vegas
- An Idiot Abroad - The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
I'll try & get as many posts up as I can over the next 3 weeks but I can't promise that it'll be a consistent schedule. I've neglected this blog over the past couple of weeks, but I promise once The Challenge is over which is near the end of July, I am going to get into a schedule :)
Melissa x
No comments:
Post a Comment