I saw this tag on BeautyCrush - which is my favourite blog of all time :)
1)You cannot leave to house without
My phone - I love me phone and I honestly don't think I could live without it, also its perfect for those awkward moments when your stood on your own (don't tell me you've never repeatedly refreshed twitter/Facebook to look busy ;) )
My iPod - I think if I had to pick between my phone and my iPod, I would definitely pick my iPod. What would the world be like without music?
My iPod - I think if I had to pick between my phone and my iPod, I would definitely pick my iPod. What would the world be like without music?
Finally LIPSTICK! - life seems so much better when I wear lipstick, it makes me feel so happy when I wear it. Lipstick is what creates the look in my opinion!
2) Favourite brand of makeup
Its a toss up between Revlon and Max Factor. A year ago all I used was Max Factor, I used their lip stains nearly everyday. Their shade range was perfect for school & parties. However, Revlon has slowly wiggled its way into my life with the Revlon Colourstay Foundation and their lipsticks.
3) Favourite flower
Oooooo definitely orchids! They look so pretty in a white vase
4) Favourite clothing store
Topshop! It fits my style so well, although it can be a bit pricey! But it makes the stuff I get from there more special as I would have put some thought into it before buying. On the days when money is running low, I would say H&M. I love H&M, there is always unique pieces that I can incorporate into my style and make the outfit
5) Favourite perfume
Any of the Beyonce perfumes for definite
Heat - Perfect for autumn/winter, when I smell it I always feel warm inside (get it because its called Heat? ;) * face palm*)
Heat Rush - I got this for my birthday last month, just in time for summer! It smells like something you'd wear to the beach or a BBQ
Pulse - Oh My God! I remember walking past superdrug when it first come out thinking it wasn't out for another month. I must have looked like an idiot because I literally ran into the shop and practically pounced on the perfume (I'm a MASSIVE fan of Beyonce if you haven't noticed) This scent is great for nights out!
6) Heels or flats
Heels! I just got my Jeffrey Campbell Litas the other week and I want to wear them everywhere I go! Sadly though I don't think my feet could handle heels everyday, they're still in training for wearing 5/6 inch heels
7) Do you make good grades
I seriously hope so! I literally just finished my GCSEs today and I get my results on 23rd August so fingers crossed I do get good grades :) I currently have 1 GCSE that I took early which is Maths and I got an A. I re-sat it a couple of days ago so maybe it went up to an A* *crosses all of my fingers & toes*
8) Favourite colours
Black/Purple/Gold
9) Do you drink energy drinks
I love those 37p energy drinks!
10) Do you drink juice
All the time! I LOVE apple juice but orange juice comes in a close second
11) Do you like swimming
I'm not a good swimmer so not really. I can swim but my feet need to touch the floor afterwards or I have a bit of a panic attack :(
12) Do you eat fries with a fork
No, that's weird. Its like eating pizza with a fork
13) Favourite moisturiser
Hmm.. Face; Avon Solution Complete Balance Moisturiser or Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet Creme
Body; Soap & Glory Righteous Butter or Garnier Intensive 7 Day Hydrating Lotion
Body; Soap & Glory Righteous Butter or Garnier Intensive 7 Day Hydrating Lotion
14) Do you want to get married later on in life
Of course! I already know what my dress will look like ^_^
15) Do you get mad easily
At times yes, but I'm working on trying to just forget about the negatives of life
16) Are you into ghost hunting
My favourite show used to be Most Haunted, but I don't know what has happened to me. Every supernatural film I watch like the Paranormal Activity franchise I end up covering my eyes with my hands with my face on someones shoulder
17) Any phobias
Spiders/ Mosquitoes (I'm allergic to them)/ Enclosed spaces
18) Do you bite your nails
Nope
19) Have you ever had a near death experience
Well I've nearly died twice. The first was when I was born, apparently I wouldn't come out and my mum had to have a c-section. Then when I was 7 I nearly died because of Kawasaki disease which is a rare condition in children which involves the inflammation of the blood vessels
20) Do you drink coffee
No, it tastes disgusting. I do want to start trying Lattes e.t.c out at Starbucks though
Melissa x
No comments:
Post a Comment