Thursday, 21 June 2012

Keeping With The Trends



The current trend at the moment is 'sports luxe'. So I bought these babies from Stylistpick :)

I've wanted a pair like these ever since I saw Beyonce's Love On Top video. I did actually want a black pair but I thought I might as well have a pair in a colour I don't prefer rather than not have a pair at all. Also there is a hidden wedge which adds a bit of glamour. I cannot wait to style these with some black skinny jeans and my leather jacket (with red lips of course!) 

(This is for the UK readers but...) Have you heard Walgreens have bought Boots, which could possibly mean that we could be seeing some more American brands in the UK. (I hope we get Eos as I really want to try their lipbalms!) 

Melissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment