Monday, 25 June 2012

My Shoe Collection!



I am slowly but surely building up my shoe collection. At the moment I am at 31 :) (If you haven't noticed I have an obsession with shoes). I feel shoes are what make an outfit. An outfit is not a good outfit without a good pair of shoes!

Gladiators
George (ASDA)

Flats
(l-r) Primark, New Look, Topshop, Converse

Boots - Flat
(l-r) New Look, Stylistpick, George (ASDA)
(l-r) ?, New Look, Debenhams

Boots - Heeled
Both New Look

Wedges
(l-r) New Look, Stylistpick

Both Stylistpick

Stylistpick

Heels
Both Stylistpick

Jeffrey Campbell Litas - Black Distressed Leather

(l-r) Zara, Odeon

(l-r) New Look, United Footwear

New Look

? I think TG maybe :/

I also have 3 more pairs of shoes but they're just wellies and old trainers that I don't wear. When I was photographing my shoes I was looking at the blue satin ones (3rd picture up from here) and thinking I used to think these were so high and I was so proud I could walk in them. Now I'm walking around in 5/6 inch heels. It's funny how times change :)

Melissa x

1 comment:

  1. OMG! you have an amazing collection! Im pretty sure I'm in love with those pinkish new look heels! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete